Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NOTHING is PRIVATE!!!!

Cami and I ran an errand today (after her dentist appt) and decided that we would go to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. They have a very, very clean play area so as soon as we were done eating Cami was off to play. It was pretty quiet in there today except for a mom with two toddlers. As Cami stopped for a brief moment to get a drink she noticed the other mom bending over to put shoes on her kids. Before I realized what was going on my awesome, amazing, LOUD daughter announces: Hey mom...you and that mom have the same panties!!!! Ummmm, I think maybe yours are just a little bit bigger!!!!
Thank you Cami for announcing such things to the world! Thank you God for giving me an amazing little girl who will say whatever she feels whenever she feels! Nothing is private!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment