Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Amazing Kid....

I had surgery on Friday and I'd have to say....I have one amazing kid! Marc sat Cami down and let her know what was going on and that Mami would have to do a lot of resting and if I had to get up I would need a lot of help. Since I got home from the hospital this kiddo has been so wonderful...trying to help me every 5 minutes (even when I don't need any help). She's constantly wanting to get me a drink, or help me to the potty, or read me a book, always asking me if I'm hungry, telling me jokes and making me laugh, and even wanted to rub my feet! (Yes, she saw Daddy doing it!) I'm so blessed with my family! I just wanted to share how wonderful they are!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are being taken care of. Somehow I am not surprised that she would see to your every need and more. Wait until the baby comes. Have a good day and keep us posted. Love you.

    ReplyDelete