Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OH no she didn't!!!!

Well, it's happened! Cami is fearless (she got that from her Daddy) and Cami speaks her mind (also getting that from her Daddy!) LOL! Cami and I often go shopping together, run around and do errands before Daddy gets home from work. Keep in mind, we all know how loud my daughter speaks! This particular day went like this:



Shopping at a grocery store....it's a little crowded and a woman is bending over arranging some items on the bottom shelf.



Me: Excuse me

Woman: Oh no problem

Cami: Excuse me...excuse me lady, I can see your bottom!!!

Me: (HORRIFIED!!!)

Woman: (pulling up her pants and laughing) Oh that must have not been a pretty sight!

Me: I'm so sorry!!!! (RED in the face!!!)

Woman: Still laughing again says no problem!



Then on to the Dr's office....we are waiting to be called back. It's a little crowded so we are sitting in front of the sign in desk. A woman walks in w/ what seems to be her teenage daughter (about 16 or so). The daughter has on a very, very torn pair of jeans. Just then Cami sees the huge hole on the girls tooshie.



Cami: (eyes wide) WHOA...Mami!!!!

Me: (trying to cover Cami's mouth & giving her that look) mumbling: be quiet!!!

Cami: (pulling away) Mami...I see her panties!!! Nice ladies do not show their panties!!!

*At this point the mother turns around and looks at Cami...the daughter never flinches

Cami: No we don't show our panties, that's not nice!

Me: (At this point I give up...if the mother wants to get mad and say something, then so be it!) That's right Cami, we don't show our panties...that is not a nice thing to do. That's why we cover up and wear shorts under our dresses!

(Hey, I figured the girl wanted the attention to be wearing those jeans in the first place....and if the mother wanted to do something about it....at least she would have gotten great medical care! ) LOL!!!!

The nurse calls us back (saved by the bell...or so I thought)

Cami: (to the nurse) That girl is showing her panties....that's not nice!!!! (And then points to the girl!)



My kid has to have the last word!!! (Okay so she got that from me!)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Can't stop laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of those days that wouldn't end! LOL...I can look back at it and laugh now! My father always told me that I would get paybacks...I just didn't think it would be in the form of a 5 year old!

    ReplyDelete