Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cami misses Grandma....

Yesterday we took my parents back to the airport. Sad, sad day. I must say that this time when they left was a lot easier than the first. I don't know if Cami is "getting use" to saying good-bye or if she was excited that Grandma had bribed her and was going to mail her a surprise when she got home. Either way, there was less tears (and snot) this time around! But then came bed time. This is when the tears really started. Cami must have cried for an hour...see when Grandma comes she and Cami have 'jama parties every night. They watch movies and tell stories. Cami was devastated that there was no one to do that with! HELLO...am I chopped liver? I offered and got shot down...she wanted Grandma! Finally we got her to fall asleep. Poor baby! All this for just loving her Grandma! LOL

1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm so excited that u have a blog!! now i can read all about our Cami. I'm sure she will give u LOTS of reasons to blog about.

    ReplyDelete